Friday, September 11, 2009

WHERE ARE YOU MY 'W'?

Now my love life is full of lies. So sick banget deh atit atit ~,.~ pasti nanya kenapa sih sihh? Because my boyfriend is lying now. Not only today, yesterday-yesterday (haha apasih) he also had lied to me...... He said 'this' but the fact 'that'. Today he promised not to come to school to break fasting together. But the fact he came without telling me before. So how would I know? Yes, I sensed that he would come even though he had said 'demiAllah'. I know I exaggerated by prohibiting anything what he wants to do. But I can not cover that I really do not like what he wants to do :( Its very hurts inside. My boyfriend is very different now. I do not why. (????) Dulu nih ya, he never makes me sad. He always tried to make me smile and laugh hmm tapi itu dulu ya, tolong diulang: ITU DULU! I hate when he is with his friends (habete!) bacause maybe he could flirt another girl tanpa gue tau. Nganter kesini, nganter kesitu, laaaaaaaaaaaah pacarnya sendiri nggak dianterin pulang apa banget sih lo cowo berasa ganteng kamu? eksis sih ya BEDA sama gue. I WANT MY W, WIKO. I WANT HIM BACK AS BEFORE. Bukan Wico / Wixo / Diaz / Bibiw / bahkan W1X0 (alaaays) !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment