Thursday, September 10, 2009

I CANNOT WAIT FOR FOR THE H

ahhhhhhhhhhhh I can not wait for the lebaran holiday and guess what what?? tomorrow is the last day of school. wooooow cool cool cool! (norak) hehehe :p I was very happy when the holidays come because I do not have to get up early, showered in the morning, and went to school early. 06.30 bok! siapa juga yang mau hhhhhh. Now is the fasting month, karena itu bayangin deh after dawn nih ya, we pray Shubuh and then could not sleep anymore because we have to rush off to school. Fortunately, the distance between my house and school pretty close so not too far lah. tapi gimana ya yang jauh rumahnya? pityyyy..... If tomorrow there is no remedial test and do not have collect the task I would not go to school hmm certainly, that is a tactic that all student do not have a truant. apa banget ih. yaaaaaa but the last point tomorrow is the last day of school and hopefully PULANG CEPAT! lalalala~

No comments:

Post a Comment