Thursday, September 10, 2009

HER NAME, UWI

wowowo udah lama nggak nge-blog ya hehe :p
today I'll tell you about my new friend, uwi. I know her from my classmates, uwi's ex. She is nice, fun, and very friendly. I like her, I already consider her as my sister. But I've never met her, only communicate through sms and virtual worlds. Naaah sebenernya tomorrow me and my friend, Elfa, already made an appointment to meet her, by taking her ex with us too with the intent that we may not awkward when first met uwi. Unfortunately, there was little problem. problems that can be tolerated by all girl when her boyfriend would meet her ex. It hurts, rite? Honestly, I was disappointed not to be met her, but I'm very familiar with this situation -____- I can't tell everything in here about this story. I hope next time we could meet ya wiiiii,

Don't be sad okaaaaaaaaay :D

1 comment:

  1. hihihihihihihihihihih thankyou kak mumut :3 i do love you so much much much much xoxoxoxoxo♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete