Monday, September 14, 2009

BOYS BOYS BOYS

I do not know why, I really like when looking or watching their movements daily :D I thought they are not ordinary people. They are very exciting, makes me hornyyy! They can be thrilled me with what they do and I knew it was not just for me huh though I never seen them directly (tapi Zacky udah!), I really adore them so muchos ♥♥♥♥♥♥

#1 SKANDAR AMIN CASPER KEYNES


Edmund Pevensie - The Chronicles of Narnia



#2 ZACHARY JAMES BAKER


Zacky Vengeance - Rhythm guitarist and back up vocalist (Avenged Sevenfold)


#3 MASON TYLER MUSSO


Mason Musso - Vocalist and guitarist (Metro Station)


#4 EDWARD WILLIAM WESTWICK

Chuck Bass - Gossip Girl


#5 HUGH JACKMAN


Logan Wolverine - X-Men Origins: Wolverine


#6 TAYLOR DANIEL LAUTNER

Jacob Black - Twilight

XOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment