Tuesday, October 6, 2009

JB AND JB FOR SURE!

"When I met you girl my heart went knock knock. Now them butterflies in my stomach won't stop stop ..."




Just FYI: He is Justin Bieber and there was a part of one time lyric by him. Honestly when I met him my heart went knock knock :) he is my favorite boy right now. I’ve already known you, Justin were the best and the coolest boy I know. So awesome than all the rest the star of all the show. So many times I wish you could be the one for me (lol) WOHOO new boy of my life. Although he was 15. I dont care! I really really like him. Ahhhh what a cute boy he is ♥

I really loved when he said that we must believe in dreams. He says, "Believe in Dreams. Im a small town kid who could have never imagined what has happened to me and my family this past year. But it did happen, and if it can happen for me it can happen for you!! BELIEVE IN DREAMS. You haterz can hate on that all you want. haha" ~ original from his facebook fansite, just copy then paste it :D

He's so amazing, rite? He have an amazing talent. Well, I also believe in dreams and since I knew that he was following his dream, I really want to do what he do. He's very inspire me so much. I wish I could be him. I wish I could achieve my dream to become what I want. So that someday I can see my dad and mom standing proud of me in the future.

Okay. One of my many dreams is to meet him. I WANNA MEET YOU JUSTIN! I WANNA MEET YOU FOR SURE! Please come to my country, Indonesia Please makes my dream come true :) I swear I am gonna scream out load for you in your concert in here someday and don't you worry about haters, they only make you more famous than now :) lol.

THE BEST POINT TODAY:
BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAMS, CAUSE DREAMS REALLY TAKE US ON UNBELIEVABLE JOURNEY

No comments:

Post a Comment