Friday, October 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTH-BLAST-DAY: ELFA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 17TH ELFA MY SWEET HEART BROWNIES WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!

the baby blue one is my bestyy, her name is ELFA sebenernya udah lama mau ceritain dia ahaha but I think now is the great time to write about her :p because yesterday was her birth-blast-day. she is 17 now! congrats for her :D

INTERMEZO: dia tuh orangnya pasif banget pendiam dan pemalu AHAHAHAHAHAH nanana she is very nice and funny I love her tomat baik banget ini orang. pelindung gw kalo lagi cedih hihiihi penghibur gw dan orangnya tegar banget, so so saluuuuuuuuuuut um um haum

cipipipipippippi by the way kemaren gw sempet kasih sureprise buat dia sama sahabat-sahabatnya dia di smp dulu tapi cedih cuma berdua tapi gapapa Elfa-nya seneng ko :D maaf ya Elfa kita cuma bisa kasih itu :( no cake............. uhuhuuh ehiya kan Elfa sempet sedih karena gw ga ikutan kasih sureprise di sekolah ehehe tapi aku ke rumah kamu kaaaaaaaaaaan wek maaf yah haum :*

I know one of her wishes yesterday. I guess she wants someone. someone special. I am so sorry I cant gave 'that' :( I am sure someday you will get a good one and dont ever think that you cant. someday it will happen sooner or later. be patient for a good one :)

WISH YOU WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND ALWAYS BE MY BF ILY TOMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment