Wednesday, December 29, 2010

LET YOU GO

It's funny how can I love someone who I don't really know at all.
And how can I say goodbye to someone who never be mine?


HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAA!

Try to let him walk away from my mind because I was afraid. Afraid that he would break my heart. They told me that he's not a right person. He's wrong. And I bet that he knows how much I want him to be mine but he just can't do anything about it. Simply, it means he don't want me. He won't understand what I mean for sure.


I gotta move on,
walk away from your life.

One thing that you need to know. I didn't stop loving you. I just decide to stop showing it cause no matter how hard I tried to get you, you just wouldn't get it. And if this way will make you happy, I will. Your happiness is also mine. Now, I've to pretend that I don't really care.


"Don't worry, just breath. If it's mean to be, it will find it's way."

No comments:

Post a Comment