Monday, August 16, 2010

DREAM IT? DO IT!


I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything

If you see the wonder of a fairy tale

You can take the future even if you fail

I believe in angels

Something good in everything I see

I believe in angels

When I know the time is right for me

-Westlife

Well, we all have dreams. Usually while we’re asleep. Such dreams could be more hurtful than helpful. Cause that's not real. Most of us have a dream, aspiration, or heart’s desire. But the trouble is most of us have the on/off switch. Whenever we say, "I can’t," we set the switch to OFF. Whenever we believe we can, we set the switch to ON. Simple, isn’t it? Just because I believe I can do something doesn’t mean there won’t be any problems. But once I believe I can do it, I will seek solutions for every problem. Before our dreams can come true, don’t we have to dream? Isn’t there a good reason for dreaming? Any problem? So keep dreaming and just,

FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!
There are images around us, in everything we see
Some are real and some are fantasy
Follow your dreams and you will see
Anything you want you can achieve

The dreams you hold will get you through
The power you need comes from within
Someday you'll know it's in your hands

You'll find out in time every misery's
Meant to make you feel you're stronger to agree

Follow your dreams
Do what you love to do
What you love to do :)
DREAM QUOTES:
"Remember your dreams tonight and then get busy tomorrow making them real!"

No comments:

Post a Comment